10 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2018 12:15 PM by Dan Cairns

    Modifying a part from McMaster Carr

    Dan Cairns

      I downloaded this part file McMaster-Carr  

      I'd like to change the relationship angle of the mounting surfaces from 180 to 90 degrees so that it'll fit my assembly more nicely. Is this possible without having to change the entire part? If so, any advice on how to best go about it? Thank you.