The GeForce cards are intended for gamin, and not CAD - they will "work", but not well.
i agree with Todd Blacksher Geforce graphics cards are for gaming purposes. You can checkout the website which is mentioned by Gaurav Bansal to find suitable graphics card for your system. Do the following steps:
1. Choose your Computer Vendor
2. Set driver status to certified.
3. Select your computer model from the list*
4. select the solidworks version
5. select the operating system you are using.
6. Expend the "graphics card model" list, listed graphic cards are certified for your system.
*if it's not mentioned there then your current system is not certified by solidworks, Although you can still run solidworks on your machine if the minimum system requirements are fulfilled (https://www.solidworks.com/sw/support/SystemRequirements.html) but the certified systems works better then the same configuration assembled systems.