2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 25, 2018 5:44 AM by Stephanie Travis

Error starting CorelDRAW

Gale Lee

Hi... I can't understand what's wrong? When I turn on CorelDRAW, The application is loading and then a window POPs up that says, "I can't create a DOM document. Class not registered. Make sure that MSXML4 is installed."

I've reinstalled it many times and it keeps popping up...

• Re: Error starting CorelDRAW
          Rubén Rodolfo Balderrama

Hi Gale....here is Solidworks Users, did you try to ask samething on a Forum of Coreldraw?

Forums - CorelDRAW Community

• Re: Error starting CorelDRAW
            Stephanie Travis

Corel Draw creates a backup file of your drawings in case of unexpected software crashes. Crashes can occur as a result of a too many programs running at once, or a computer overheating. The backup file has an extension of .BAK and is created to help you recover corrupt or lost files.

• Click “Start” located at the bottom of the screen and then click “Computer.” Windows Explorer launches.
            • Navigate to the C:/Program Files/Corel/Programs/Draw folder.
            • Double-click the .BAK file that matches the file name you are trying to recover. Your file launches in Corel Draw.
            • Click “File” from the top menu and then select “Save As.” Select “Corel Draw” in the “File Type” field and click “Save.”
            • maybe you can try to use repair corel draw file , very nice service , find this solution here