8 Replies Latest reply on Jun 8, 2018 8:39 AM by Kevin Chandler

brak reakcji na przebudowanie szkicu

Rafał Kamieniak

Szkic nie chce się przebudowywać po wciśnięciu przycisku przebuduj  linia która ma wymiar np 100 po zmianie na 200 nie zmienia długości pomaga jedynie wyjście ze szkicu i ponowne wejście co może powodować takie błędy wcześniej takie coś nie występowało

• Re: brak reakcji na przebudowanie szkicu
          Peter De Vlieger

Rafal,

Będziesz miał więcejfszczęścia, gdy uzyskasz odpowiedź, jeśli napiszesz po angielsku

Nie sądzę, żeby było wystarczająco dużo osób biegle po polsku, żeby móc zrozumieć twoje pytanie.

(google translate)

You'll have more luck posting your question in English.

I don't think there are that many here that are fluent enough in Polish to be able to even understand your question.

Rafal's question after running it through Google Translate :

The sketch does not want to be rebuilt after pressing the button rebuild the line which has the dimension eg 100 after changing to 200 does not change the length it only helps to get out of the sketch and re-entry which may cause such errors before that something did not occur

Perhaps someone native to the English language can understand the above word salad because I must admit defeat.

Lewis Harvey

Is it the total length of the part you want to change?

Czy jest to łączna długość części, którą chcesz zmienić?

Dimension 1.JPG

Kontynuuj i Ignoruj

dim 2.JPG

Część zawiera przecinający się kontur

dim 3.JPG

2018 Pomoc SOLIDWORKS - Komunikat błędu - Sprawdź szkic

Glenn Schroeder

Peter,

The translation does make a little sense.  He seems to be trying to get a sketch line to change from 100mm to 200mm, and it won't update, but I looked at his sketches and can't find a line with either of those dimensions.

Rafał Kamieniak,

Can you please explain more?  Maybe a screenshot pointing out the dimension that won't update.  And by the way, I'd recommend simplifying your sketches, particularly the one used to make the multiple cuts.  It would have been much simpler to create one of the identical cuts and then use the Linear Pattern feature to create the rest.

Glenn

Kevin Chandler

Hello,

Your part only has two dimensions equal to 100mm:

Both locate holes in Sketch1:

When I change 100 to 200, I don't get an error, the hole is relocated:

Don't forget to rebuild after you edit your dimensions.

Click this button:

Or press Ctrl+Q

Also, see help on linking equations. You have many places with the same dimensions so it looks like these should remain the same value.

Like the 100mm to the holes. Change one dimension and you must edit the other dimension to maintain alignment.

By linking your values, you can edit one dimension and the other hole will relocate too.

You can also use relations to accomplish this by selecting the two center points and add a horizontal relation. Then you only need one dimension.

Also, if this is a symmetrical part, then you can use symmetry relations too.

Cheers,

Kevin

Lewis Harvey

I think the 100mm could just be an example dimension value that he has given.

"rebuild the line which has the dimension eg 100 after changing to 200"

All the 100mm values do update fine yes.

Kevin Chandler

Lewis Harvey wrote:

I think the 100mm could just be an example dimension value that he has given.

"rebuild the line which has the dimension eg 100 after changing to 200"

All the 100mm values do update fine yes.

Thank you.

I still believe errors are/will be due to a shortage of feature locations relative to the blank size.

The C cuts and 62x64 notches by the left hole aren't located to the base flange or related to the other sketch entities in sketch6 (that I can see).

Plus there's a point on the right end of sketch6 that I believe is an errant entity.

Cheers,

Kevin