I am trying to create a macro to create an assembly drawing from the SLDASM file but I am not having much luck . The macro is meant to do the following:
- Check whether the active document is a SLDASM file and prompt to start macro
- Create a drawing and insert three views onto sheet1
- Create sheet2 and insert three views onto it (can I just insert one ISO view?)
- Create the BOM from the first view on sheet2
- Hide the first view and delete the following two views
When it inserts the BOM, the top row (title row) of the BOM is rotated 90 degrees and I would like it to stay like this (as per the template), but all of the rows below also rotate 90 degrees which I do not want. If I insert the BOM outside of the macro by selecting the drawing view and insert>table>BOM it inserts fine.
I have tried to change the escapement and the oblique angle but I had no luck with either of these but I think this was down to me doing it wrong .
I have attached the bomtemplate and macro (I have left the drawing and bom template addresses blank for confidentiality).
Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!