We seek to expand our pool of freelance design engineers who have their own seat to draw/edit the following:
- isolation booths (Each panel is built with exterior covering of expanded vinyl with a special sound barrier of acoustic foam and laminating aluminum foil. The inside covering is made with decorative 100% polyester cotton 9 mm woven density; framing is high density PVC extrusion with Velcro. Several panels have Plexiglas® windows)
- custom foam inserts for transport cases
Candidates must be Solidworks 3D experts with extensive experience in creating assembly drawings and renderings. The designer would review existing parts, take measurements, weights and draw accordingly delivering .step files for our library and where possibly finalize the complete design. Concept development and material selection opportunities may arise. Other projects may consist of updating existing drawings.
The designer have access to recent versions of Solidworks 3D with photoview 360, Visualize or Keynote. We do not provide the software. These are freelance projects which can be done telecommuting during or after regular business hours. For some projects, it’s a plus if the designer is near NYC to perform an initial review of the components / parts onsite in Manhattan.
1) Pls send your resume and covernote (in email body, NO attachments) to: email@example.com
2) In the cover letter please describe the following:
(a) Your hardware and operating system(s), design and rendering application(s) you have and which Solidworks license you have. Your expertise level in Solidworks 3D. You should have your own seat. (b) What your availability is for freelance work. (c) please provide sample of renderings, and describe tools used to create.
3) When applying please list the following in the email SUBJECT:
SW-Forum + Designer + ”your preferred design software””+ "the city/state where you reside” + "your hourly rate in USD"