On one user VaultView, all the options in the "Actions" is grey out - I already checked the "Checkout" in the folder and state permissions for this user
Any idea what causes this?
You have to select one or more files. Or the files selected are local files that haven't actually been added to the vault yet.
I select one file and I know for sure that file is in the Vault when I login as admin
1. To check / reset settings of the "Actions" and "Click on File" menus of user / group and also Users (all together).
2. To reboot the server (there are cases of failures of settings because of problems with a network).
3. To check, if all files *.exe (PDM) - are the rights to start on behalf of the administrator and is in antivirus exceptions.
It as a rule the first that I do in similar situations. Strangely enough - very often helps.
But still there are questions which can help with the decision:
- whether there were some actions after which the problem appeared?
- if to enter under this user on other computer - the problem is?
- or if to enter in other vault on the same computer?
Retrieving data ...