You have to select one or more files. Or the files selected are local files that haven't actually been added to the vault yet.
I select one file and I know for sure that file is in the Vault when I login as admin
1. To check / reset settings of the "Actions" and "Click on File" menus of user / group and also Users (all together).
2. To reboot the server (there are cases of failures of settings because of problems with a network).
3. To check, if all files *.exe (PDM) - are the rights to start on behalf of the administrator and is in antivirus exceptions.
It as a rule the first that I do in similar situations. Strangely enough - very often helps.
But still there are questions which can help with the decision:
- whether there were some actions after which the problem appeared?
- if to enter under this user on other computer - the problem is?
- or if to enter in other vault on the same computer?