Please download all 3 files.
01. Parts Asemble.zip (include all the parts and assemble)
02. Flow Sim Result.zip (include the internal flow simulation, "1.fld" is used to the flow effect in FEA)
03. FEA.zip (include the mesh i guess?)
FEA.zip 21.6 MB
" The iterative Solver stopped.
Numerical difficulties. (Preconditioning failed)
Please check model boundary conditions.
No results saved."
This message means that your fixtures or contacts aren't setup correctly. There are parts that are 'loose' in your FEA setup.
This is a common question that comes up a lot on this forum. The model is definitely unstable but tracking down how it is unstable is the real problem. I went through a quick stability diagnosis in a duplicate of your study like this:
1. Go into the study 'Properties'
Turn on 'Use soft springs to stabilize model'
Turn off 'Compute free body forces'
Turn off 'Large displacement mode'
2. Suppress all loads and apply only 'Gravity'
3. Mesh/Run the study
4. When the solver stops (if it stops) due to large displacements and prompts to put the study into 'Large Displacement mode' declined this offer. The solver will dump what results it has so far
5. Inspect the displacement plot in the results to find the unrestrained body
For any body that is unconstrained you would need to create explicit 'Contact Sets' in order to bond these unrestrained bodies to the rest of your structure.
This video (GoEngineer - Simulation: Common Errors in Simulation Webinar) and this document (GoEngineer - Simulation: Diagnose Unstable Studies) give more detail study instability.
Thank you very much for your prompt and detailed reply!
I am still trying to work on it!