AnsweredAssumed Answered

Just pissed !

Question asked by Reno Simpson on May 9, 2018
Latest reply on May 9, 2018 by Glenn Schroeder

About 8 years of SolidWorks and I still can figure out how to do something that should take 3 sec.    And it's not me, I've been doing this crap since 'IronCAD' and a half a dozen other programs...  When are you programmers going to make this intuitive??  nevermind  I'm gone! ( I KNOW APPLAUD, BUT WHEN EVERYBODY IS GONE YOU HAVE NO JOB!!!)   looking elsewhere for a quality 3D program.   I just wasted another hour of my life trying to figure out how to do something that should only take 3 clicks of the mouse.   Making a simple 3d sketch, 6 lines into anything other than lines !!    I'm sure its because I haven't "updated" my 2016 version...  Well, the next update won't be from SolidWorks.  Thanks for all the unnecessary stress from such a non-intuitive crap program.     I regret even leaving Autocad, at least there was accuracy in lines.  

Pretty sad attachment and it's all SW part,  all i wanted is something i could quickly manipulate at different angles.  LIKE A PIECE OF PAPER AND PENCIL CAN DO !!!  

Attachments

Outcomes