When trying to execute the activation code i get the following message:
I use Windows 10 Pro and run the file as Admin.
Most probably the activation code executable is blocked by your anti virus software.
You can set up the license in a manual way. Do as follows:
1. A license file (*.cml) will be sent to you from 3DXpert4SW.Info@3dsystems.com.
2. Save this license file on your PC to the folder C:\ProgramData\3D Systems\3DXpert for SOLIDWORKS
3. Launch the 3DXpert for SOLIDWORKS Control Panel
4. Select Licensing and launch the License Manager
5. Click the browse button alongside Local License Folder and browse to the folder as in #2.
The content of the license file should be visible now.
6. Press the Save button and then close the License Manager
Now launch your 3DXpert for SODLIWORKS either through the SOLIDWORKS Plug-In or directly through the desktop shortcut.
The 3DXpert for SOLIDWORKS Support Team
Retrieving data ...