I've been trying to put together a macro by copying and pasting bits of code from other posted macros however I am unable to get the bits and pieces I needed to create the functionality I am after. I'm wondering if I can get some help here to create the correct macro.
1. Check if a drawing is open, if not then say 'please open a drawing'
2. Set save name and save path as the same as the drawing.
3. Check if the drawing has a drawing sheet with the name containing the word "flat" exists
- export the "flat" named sheet as a DXF
- export all other sheets as a single PDF (all sheets minus "flat" sheet)
- export all sheets as a single PDF
Much appreciated if I can get some help on this as I simply don't know how to code, I only understand the basic principles of it.