AnsweredAssumed Answered

Macro is not working on previous version of Solidworks

Question asked by Md Sobug Mia on Apr 24, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 25, 2018 by Md Sobug Mia

Hi,
I was using a macro written by Lenny Kikstra. Here is the link of the page by Lenny Kikstra.

http://www.lennyworks.com/solidworks/default.asp?ID=20

Name of the Macro- DocExport

I made some modifications on the macro as my requirements.  Both of those macro (Main file from Lenny Kikstra and my modified one) were working fine in Solidworks 2016 version. I have attached both of the macro in the attachments.

But whenever I updated my Solidworks from 2016 to 2018, none of those macro works well in SW-2016 version. Then I understand that those macro works only the latest version in my PC. Well, then I again install SW-2017 version in my PC. Again, the problem. It does not work on SW-2018 version that time. As I installed last time SW-2017 version, it works in only SW-2017 version.

Can you please help me where is the problem? I need those macros to be work in all version of Solidworks installed in my PC.

Kindly help me to get a better solution on this issue. As I am not good in macro, I am waiting for your help.

There is some screen shot of the error in the attachments for your better understanding what is happening in my PC when I run that macro.

This is also happening with another macro to rename the drawing sheet. I did not check any other macro in all version of Solidworks.

With best regards

Sobug

Outcomes