1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 23, 2018 8:37 AM by Glenn Schroeder

How to get floating toolbars back into the main tab

Jacob Murray

For some reason a couple of my toolbars that used to be in my main tab have come free and I can't re-dock them. For example, my Wedlments toolbar I can click and drag around, but I don't want that. I want it back in the big tab/toolbar/whatever it is called along with Sketch, Features etc. I have tried double clicking on it but doing so just places the floating toolbar next to the main tab. Right clicking on it just produces a list of other toolbars. I don't know why this is so hard for me, can someone please let me know how to do this.

Capture.PNG

• Re: How to get floating toolbars back into the main tab
          Glenn Schroeder

You don't move toolbars onto the Command Manager.  They're two separate entities.  Right-click on an open part of your screen at the top, such as inside your red circled area beneath the toolbar, and choose "Customize".  That will show all hidden tabs in a lighter color text.  Right-click on the Weldments tab and choose ''Show Tab".

For the standard toolbar, if you don't want it to show then either drag it into the graphics area and click on the X, or de-select it from the list when you right-click on the gray area as I described above.