3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 20, 2018 5:53 PM by Sam Sam

*.sldprt not checked out even if it is?

Ari Arponen

Why the PDM asks if I would like to check out the file which is checked out by me?

• Re: *.sldprt not checked out even if it is?
          Paul Wyndham

The only thing I can think of is that maybe you checked it out on a different computer. A check out is specific to a user and a computer. If one of those things changes you do not have access to it. If you checked it out on a computer you don't have access to any more you will have to undo checkout and then check it out again.

If the computer and username are the same you will have to attach some screenshots of your PDM permissions and settings so that we can see if we notice anything that might cause it.

• Re: *.sldprt not checked out even if it is?
            Sam Sam

I apologize,

I do not know as in this case, but in case of such strangenesses I first of all check settings of the menu of users.

I cannot tell why, sometimes settings for not clear reason are reset (become empty).

After their reset the unclear problem usually disappears.

I cannot approve anything - just interestingly - there are no problems in settings of the menu (especially a file choice) for groups, the user or all users?