greetings, 18 year veteran in fabrication and welding of aluminum and stainless steel here, purchased solidworks for my business to make things easier for the guys in the shop I have just started the included tutorials (I have a bunch of live/online course booked for the end of the month) I am just trying to get a jump on things.
I worked through the first part of the "pressure plate", now I am on the making drawings portion and am having some navigation issues
please see below I am stuck on step #5 as I cannot find the "dialog box" or corresponding templates tab etc.
thanks in advance, I am sure I will have a lot of questions
- Click Options on the Standard toolbar.
- On the System Options tab, select .
- Under Tangent edges, select Removed to hide transition edges between rounded or filleted faces, then click OK.
- Click .
- In the New SOLIDWORKS Document dialog box, click the Templates tab, select Drawing, and click OK.
- In the Sheet Format/Size dialog box, verify that A (ANSI) Landscape is selected and click OK.
SOLIDWORKS creates a drawing using the A (ANSI) Landscape sheet format.Make sure Only show standard formats is not selected in the dialog box in order to see all format options.
- Click Auto insert on view creation, clear Center marks-holes -part and click OK. . Under
You manually add center marks later on.
- On the View Palette tab of the Task Pane:
- Clear Auto-start projected view.
- Drag the Top view into the drawing area.
- In the PropertyManager: