I looked through several threads & couldn't find anything, so I am assuming there have been no changes. I am desiring to have my wireframe to always be the same color of the shaded model, regardless of what color I change the color to. This is just at the model level; haven't looked at the assembly level yet, but I will want the same thing there as well. Also, I haven't made changes to my template yet, but here are the steps I am going through.
1. I create a new document and change the document properties to "Apply same colors to wireframe, HLR & shaded"
2. I create a new extrusion using the default color.
3. I change the part color:
4. Here is my part color in shaded mode:
5. Here is my part color in wireframe:
6. I look at my document properties again and see that the checkbox is no longer checked:
7. After checking the box again, my wireframe color matches the shaded part:
8. I decide to change the color to something else: