1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 28, 2018 1:28 PM by Scott Ellery

Backplates downloading

Edward Hopson

I'm currently doing a perfume bottle render, and am curious if anyone knows of any backplates

I can download that would be similar to the examples below?

I know I can probably make most of these in photoshop myself, but some already made would

save me some time!

Cheers,

Ed.

NoorDior Homme (photo Milo Reid)Gesehen auf www.cityparfuemer... Luxury Fragrance - http://amzn.to/2iFOls8

• Re: Backplates downloading
          Scott Ellery

Hi Edward ,

I actually use Visualize for these , I have a simple photo stduio set that I modeled and I use lights to get the look I need , I find this allows the model to match the background a bit better.

if you dont have Visualize professional , you could achieve similar results using simple shapes and emissive appearances as well.

HERE is a link to the default studio setup I put together, hopefully it helps

EDIT : I mocked up a render to show you what I mean , I did this using the Studio project I attached.

it is just a quick render but I think it gets the point across (even added the water effect )

This is a model I got from GrabCAD , I did not model it and it can be found here

Perfume.png