1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 1, 2018 9:53 PM by Ken Hurst

Link notes/annotations to display custom properstiesif multiple configurations

Ken Hurst

Is there a way to link notes to a custom configuration specific property and place into the titel block on sheet one?

I have a table that list the next assembly and used on properties for each configuration.  I need to have each line of that table represent one configuration.  I can link a custom property to it, but can only get on configuration (it is shown on sheet 1).  I need to show all six congigurations.  the configurations are each on a separate sheet within the drawing.

• Re: Link notes/annotations to display custom properstiesif multiple configurations
          Ken Hurst

All,

I contacted Goengineer and they provided a means of doing this through the sheet properties.  Problem solved.

"By default, the title block on each sheet will follow the
          properties of the first view placed on the first sheet.

This is why they would all show the same value even for
          configuration specific properties.

To correct this, you need to right-click on the sheet
          (making sure not on a view) and select Properties.  Then in the bottom
          right-hand corner of the dialog, uncheck “Same as sheet specified in Document
          Properties” then from the pull-down select a view on that sheet and click OK.

Then it should show the properties of the configuration shown in that view in the title block."