A freelance position
Job Description: Solid works Drafter/Designer
Location: Ontario, CA
Kingsley Companies Designs and manufactures a comprehensive line of library and commercial depositories, Material handling, Trash/Recycling products. With over fifty years of experience, Kingsley offers high quality and heavy duty products with a reputation for reliability.
Kingsley currently offers four distinct product lines; Library for material handling, Commercial for bill depository, Recycling for depositing bottles, cans, trash, and Commercial Picking/material handling.
- 3 years proficient experience with Solid Works
- Must know the use of measuring tool such as calipers, protractors, and micrometers
- Knowledge of machine and sheet metal shop practices
- Engineering experience
- Electronics and construction experience a plus but not mandatory
- Experience with multi-level BOMS, Material utilization, Tolerance stack up Analysis
- Good problem solving skills, thoroughness/attention to details
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Must be available to visit on location if needed to review projects and prototypes.
- Create Detailed drawings/BOMS using Solid Works
- Designing, drafting, and modeling of new products from provided concept sketches and criteria.
- Generate detailed Solid Works Parts and Assemblies from existing parts
- Perform revisions to current drawings as needed, data management, document control
- Participate in design and drawing reviews, prototype builds and verification testing and documentation.
Please note the above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties at any time.
Please E-mail resume and hourly rate.
Please submit to:
Message was edited by: Sean Quan, Company Location added