1 2 3 First Previous 116 Replies Latest reply on Apr 2, 2018 12:02 PM by Jim Steinmeyer

Anybody else ever just get burnt out?

Kevin Andrews

Sorry to ask this in a negative style...but am I the only one who just gets tired of doing what they do?

Don't get me wrong, I love Solidworks and I, usually, love what I do. However, there are times when I can't help but wonder what else is out there. I have been running a CAD system, of one brand or another, since 1994. I have used Unix based design programs, DOS based programs, Windows based programs and proprietary based programs. I have designed Architectural, structural, and Mechanical components. 2d and 3D.......

I still get excited when I see some of the awesome things that I am able to make appear in front of me on the screen. I am still ecstatic when I learn a new way of doing something in Solidworks - or a new command that I didn't know existed prior to. I still have frustrations when certain things don't always work out the way that I want..or something was perfectly fine a few minutes ago...now it has multiple errors...

So, just curious...is it just me or do others go through this as well?

1 2 3 First Previous