AnsweredAssumed Answered

Hi guys, I am an engineering student doing Mechanical Engineering with Aeronautics. I often use solidworks and in later years will upgrade to 3d cad etc. I wish to buy a mobile workstation which must not only be powerful but also as much portable as possi

Question asked by Muhammad Inam Butt on Feb 19, 2018
Latest reply on Feb 21, 2018 by Rick Becker

Hi guys, I am an engineering student doing Mechanical Engineering with Aeronautics. I often use solidworks and in later years will upgrade to 3d cad etc. I wish to buy a mobile workstation which must not only be powerful but also as much portable as possible. I almost decided to buy a dell precision 5520 considering its good performance and good loks and portability as well. But today i got to see hp zbook x2 detachable workstation with almost same features with some different specs like hp has dualcore processor and dell has quadcore etc. I am confused at the moment. I can sacrifice on portability but I cant sacrifice on the performance, hence I need a workstation which would last for years without making me invest anymore money. Your suggestions and help is appreciated. Many thanks.

Outcomes