7 Replies Latest reply on Feb 19, 2018 5:14 PM by Jeremy Feist

add material

Marie-Ève Morin

Where I can dowload more material in SolidWork, I need tivar 1000 but How I can do have this material?

thankx!

• Re: add material
            Marie-Ève Morin

I try this , but where I go to dowload solidwork version file? I just see excel file of pdf ?

Jeremy Feist

you need to be a paid member to download SW material files from MatWeb, but you can type the information in for yourself for free.

Marie-Ève Morin

ok thankx so another link, for free dowload ?because I have french version and the information is not that clear for me when I translate.

Jeremy Feist

I know of no place to download material information for free that would directly import into SW.

Marie-Ève Morin

I found that on the help solidwork, but I dont Have solidwork prenium , it is possible? I have a Real solidwork I paid for, I dont dont know he have different version of ... how much cost for made me prenium ?

''Request for materials

If the Materials dialog box does not contain a material that you need, you can request that this material be added.

Right-click Material FM_material.gif in the FeatureManager design tree and select Edit Material.
                                In the Material dialog box, in the left pane, click Sustainability Extras.
                                In the Properties tab of the right pane, click Check Online Listing to see the list of available materials.

A web page opens, listing the SOLIDWORKS materials currently defined in the Sustainability database that can be used for modeling.
                                To request that a material be added to the database, click Submit a request.

The Request a Material form of the SOLIDWORKS Sustainability website is displayed. The form includes the list of recent material requests and their status.
                                Fill out and submit the form.
                                When you are notified that the material you requested has been added, click Check availability of updates to download the latest updates.''