We have a scenario where we are following two revision numbers like
Before release to production....A-B-C-D and so on
After releasing to production...1-2-3-4 and so on
Workflow contains below setup:
- Applicable revision numbers set on states
- Transitions contains proper action sets to bump the revision numbers(next revision) and set variable(revision)
- Revisions on transitions are getting changed properly in back end
- User always need to fire 'Modify>>Set revision' command manually after transition to update data card variable(revision) to match set revision number
- how to avoid this manual activity of 'update data card variable'
- How one can set data card variable (revision) on transition action to match revision number counter set for particular state.