after updating to SW2018 we started to have problems with material property not updating on drawing sheet.:
1. Drawing sheet have saved custom properties notes that takes values from current sheet
2. Parts have whole bunch of custom properties (with material included)
3. Drawing notes are written in correct way (in this particular problem $PRPSHEET:"Material")
4. Part file have 2 configurations.: "-" and unfolded view for metal sheet
5. After changing material in part, drawing material note does not update until:
a. Switching back to part file and clicking on OK button in "summary information" of custom properties and then rebuilding a part file
b. Right clicking on all drawing views, and then selecting this option (look in attachments)
How to set drawing template to stick to selected "Model's in use" option?
maybe there is some other workaround?