AnsweredAssumed Answered

Brazing Symbols

Question asked by Joe Tonkin on Jan 25, 2018
Latest reply on Jan 26, 2018 by Jim Steinmeyer

Hi All,


I am creating drawings for an assembly where all the parts are brazed together. How does one show a brazed joint in Solidworks? I've worked with the symbols for typical welds. But I've found some slightly different symbols for brazing on the internet. Does solidworks have anything? If not, how do you call out a brazed joint?


Thanks much,

Joe Tonkin