1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 24, 2018 2:26 PM by Christian Chu Branched from an earlier discussion.

More on eDrawings

Christian Chu

Dan Pihlaja Christian Chu It is available in the 3$ version on mobile too, though I don't really see the use of it because the way it works is you print a QR code on a sheet and then point your mobile at it and the QR code will generate a model in your camera. As I said, I don't really see the use.

Well, Actually I use it each time I present my design to the sale team. The question always comes up is what's the size of the new design comparing to the existing products?

The true is I can overlay  all assembles in the SW and capture the images; however, sometimes it's nice to show the new design in a real enviroment such as your office or desk. Then AR comes in handy to show  your design on a desk surrouned by other real objects as what you're watching football game

• Re: More on eDrawings
          Alex Lachance

It must not work the same was as it works on mobiles I guess.

On mobile it prints a ''Letter'' format sheet with a QR code on it that has 80mm x 80mm. My assemblies are roughly 16 150mm. It kind of renders the whole thing useless to me since it's not really up to scale. I'd rather just display it on 2 monitors.