0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 17, 2018 9:23 AM by Dominick Lauria

Recently, I had to reinstall Solidworks Electrical on my machine due to another program that was conflicting with it.  Now that the conflicting program has been uninstalled, and Solidworks Electrical reinstalled, I need to bring the previous project into

Dominick Lauria

Recently, I had to reinstall Solidworks Electrical on my machine due to another program that was conflicting with it.  Now that the conflicting program has been uninstalled, and Solidworks Electrical reinstalled, I need to bring the previous project into the new environment.  Unfortunately, one of the reasons why Solidworks Electrical needed to be reinstalled was because the archive function wasn't working. Because of this, I only have the .ewg files that are connected to the schematics for my most recent project.  Is there any way for me to get these .ewg files to be part of a project schematic again?  I also have all of the folders backed up before the reinstall.  Where are the library files stored because I had made some custom parts?