Draw sketch lines on your drawing view and then hatch.
Be sure your drawing lines are related to the entities within the view so they adjust accordingly.
If you don't want your added boundary to be visible, either:
- Hide the lines after you've hatched
- Create a new layer and set it to not print and not be visible.
- Move your lines to this layer after you've hatched
- Do not move the hatch to this layer (obviously)
- If the lines remain, press Ctrl+Q
I'd vote for #2 since, for me, it's easier to toggle the layer's visibility status if I need to see the lines.
I hope this helps.
Thanks Glenn! That's works.
Thanks to Kevin too, for your suggestion.