2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 11, 2018 10:58 AM by William Marin

SOLIDWORK VISUALIZE RENDERER CONSOLE stopped working

William Marin

Hey everyone,

I just installed SW VISUALIZE PRO 2018 on windows 10, and i'm having some issues regarding the queue.

When i'm trying to send some renders to the queue, these won't launch and i'm having a windows message with "SOLIDWORK VISUALIZE RENDERER CONSOLE stopped working ... shut the program".

Previously i used to have the beta version of visualize and the queue worked perfectly before but since i'm on the new 2018 one it doesn't work anymore.

Does anyone have some idea on how i could fix that ? Thanks !

PS : Rendering works well also when not send to the queue.

• Re: SOLIDWORK VISUALIZE RENDERER CONSOLE stopped working
          Ron Bates

Hi William,

Is this still occurring?

Have you rebooted (not as it's necessary, but as a simple way to ensure a rogue render console process isn't stuck running). 

Can you share a screenshot if it's still occurring.  Can you also zip and send the log files, in %programdata%\SOLIDWORKS\SOLIDWORKS Visualize 2018\Log immediately after it occurs...

• Re: SOLIDWORK VISUALIZE RENDERER CONSOLE stopped working
              William Marin

Hi Ron,

Yes it is still occuring ...

I already rebooted the soft and the computer severals times nothing changes.

The problem occurs when i launch the queue please find the below the screen (sorry it's in French but it said that the software stopped working correctly and that windows will shut down the software and will try to find a solution). And when i launch the queue, this message appears multiple time endlessly.

Please find also the link to download the log : WeTransfer

Thanks in advance,

Screen.jpg