I have recently written an API that pulls data from a type a card I made for recording non-conformances and populates a word template docm file when certain buttons on the card are pressed. To do this I made custom document properties and inserting them into the template using the quick part tool.
Everything was working fine but it has run into a snag where if there are more than 255 characters in a text box on the card, it will only pull over the first 255 characters to the word document and leave the rest.
I was wondering if anyone had encountered and/or created a solution to this, by increasing the character count. I couldn't find an option for it on the document and online forums generally say it is a short coming of word,