I am running SW 2017 on a laptop. My company has a dedicated server PC which hosts our license manager.
When I have the premium license (whether I check it out for a set amount of time, or it is automatically assigned to me based on the "License Order"), I am unable to access Simulation. I get this error..
Things I have looked into:
1. Reset the server (restart the PC)
2. Re-install SW on my machine
3. Confirm that the premium license is assigned to me and all other SW functions are working, except Sim
4. Confirmed that SW simulation works on my co-workers machines
5. Checked the server logs, found a bunch of lines that look like this, all of them have the same -18 error.
15:35:12 (SW_D) UNSUPPORTED: "swofficepremium" (PORT_AT_HOST_PLUS ) *username@userpcname* (License server system does not support this feature. (-18,327:10054 ""))
All advice and ideas are welcome!