6 Replies Latest reply on Dec 20, 2017 12:19 PM by Gary Merrington

Visualize 2017 failed to render, Win 10 nvidia driver forced update to 381 from 375 tested

Gary Merrington

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue with Visualize 17, my VAR pointed out that I was using a later nvidia driver (381) which is not tested with visualise so they recommended I install an earlier driver (375), each time I do this Windows 10 force-able upgrades automatically to the latest untested driver which causes the render to 'fail' each time you attempt to create an image.  So my VAR and I tried to roll back the driver and select the box to tell MS Win 10 update that it doesn't work with my app, win 10 ignores this and carried on installing 381 when I need 375.  We then changed the update under 'Device install settings' to 'No' for auto update, but again Win 10 ignored this and installed 381 again.  My VAR is looking into it but.... I've lost 2 days on this and am wondering if anyone else has a solution?

It's a Quadro M2000m on a Dell Precision 7510 laptop (less than a year old).

Thanks in advance,