For a couple of months now I have a weird thing happening to my zoom function. I'll go to zoom in or out and the program will act like I am spinning the zoom wheel as fast as I can. To the point where I am either looking at the part or assembly from space or I am zoomed in looking at the atoms. The problem will go away if I click over to any other program and use the mouse wheel for anything else and them come back to the program. This fix will work for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- I am using a brand new logitech M510 mouse. Previously I had the same problem with a different model logitech mouse, I don't recall the model.
- The problem doesn't appear to happen when I use an old school corded mouse. (but seriously who wants to be on CAD all day with a corded mouse)
- I have tried restarting the program and rebooting the machine to no avail.
- I know of no one else in my company with the same problem
- This problem does not happen in any other program so I don't believe it's problem with the mouse.
- I have not made any adjustments to the mouse or installed any new software.
- I am using Solidworks 2017 service pack 3.0
Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated