2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2018 11:09 AM by Alan Knapper

closed sketch highlight

Alan Knapper

In SW 2017, a feature was introduced which I call the "closed sketch highlight," meaning when you get a sketch closed and extrude-able, the area inside the boundary changes color to indicate that that loop is closed.

Now, at times, this is fairly handy. however, I've run into situations where that highlight acts as a barrier to clicking on the face or features behind it.

closed sketch highlight.jpg

I'm getting to the point where I'm not sure I care if I have this feature at all. However, I can't find where to deactivate it.

• Re: closed sketch highlight
          Tony Tieuli

Alan Knapper wrote:

In SW 2017, a feature was introduced which I call the "closed sketch highlight," meaning when you get a sketch closed and extrude-able, the area inside the boundary changes color to indicate that that loop is closed.

Now, at times, this is fairly handy. however, I've run into situations where that highlight acts as a barrier to clicking on the face or features behind it.

closed sketch highlight.jpg

I'm getting to the point where I'm not sure I care if I have this feature at all. However, I can't find where to deactivate it.

shaded.png

Hope this helps!