A regular activity when looking at random vibe test results is to save the displacement PSD of various sensors in all 3 axes (typically out to .CSV). Typical implementation (by hand) is to:
- Create displacement plot
- select show PSD value
- select Max over all steps
- Probe (plot) the frequency response of a couple of sensors
- Save to .CSV
- Repeat for Y and Z displacement axes
Is there a way to programmatically:
- Change a displacement plot's displacement component (X, Y, Z URES)?
- Get and save sensor frequency probe data externally?
The initial goal would be to manually perform steps 1-3 a single time, then run this macro to save off the data for all 3 displacement components automatically.
I quickly looked here for getting the sensor value, but didn't see where I could specify I want the associated frequency data: