material list of configurations
how to get
If you want a BOM containing each configuration the only way I know of would be to create an assembly with an instance of each configuration and then insert a BOM.
Documenting SolidWorks Part Configurations in a Drawing - YouTube
create a design table of the darn part. and then you can look at every material in excel.
if you want me to do it for you or hold your hand threw it or find you a video good luck.
1. Go to Configurations
2. Click on Configuration Publisher
3. Say "Yes" to creating a design table
4. Drag the appropriate list as prompted
5. Create the design table
6. Edit the new table in new window
7. You now have an Excel spreadsheet with the configured parameters
Stephen your to nice....looks like we had the same idea...
Just trying to help. :-)
Now click the DARN "Correct Answer" button!! DARN IT!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! :-p
Retrieving data ...