2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 1, 2017 8:25 AM by Jody Holm

    What is this scroll/border thing and how do I get rid of it?

    Jody Holm

      Attached is a shot of a border type thing that recently showed when I am in drawing mode. The little black line (one on top and one on the left)  moves along the border with my curser. For me, it just takes up space and is distracting. Does anyone know how to get rid of it? Also, Is it possible that your system can inherit another users settings by opening up and working on one of their files?