4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 9, 2017 1:07 AM by Raj Chorghe

Adding sheet dont have edited details

Raj Chorghe

Hi

While preparing drawing when I select sheet format and edit project name , drawing file etc.

but when I select add sheet I have to put it again in next sheet of same file is there a way that

I put details in first sheet and it automatically repeat in my next sheet .

( Please check attached images)

Thanks

Raj

• Re: Adding sheet dont have edited details
          Wayne Schafer

Yes, just click on sheet tab on the bottom that has what you want and copy and paste sheet.

• Re: Adding sheet dont have edited details
            Glenn Schroeder

Raj Chorghe wrote:

Hi

While preparing drawing when I select sheet format and edit project name , drawing file etc.

but when I select add sheet I have to put it again in next sheet of same file is there a way that

I put details in first sheet and it automatically repeat in my next sheet .

Set up custom properties linked to those values, link your sheet formats to the custom properties, and then save your sheet format.  Now when you add a new sheet the values will be filled out, and if you need to change them you can make the change in one place and it will update on all sheets.

The second screenshot below shows the Properties in my drawing template.  I fill out the Date, Number, etc in the Value / Text Expression column and they show up in the title block.