AnsweredAssumed Answered

Creating a Pipe Doubler Reinforcement Plate (Offset cylindrical surface)

Question asked by Jim Stieben on Oct 25, 2017
Latest reply on Oct 26, 2017 by David Matula

I need help creating a pipe doubler reinforcement plate. This is typically a .500" Thick piece of steel welded to the main pipe body at the junction of a lateral pipe nozzle. I have attached the part to which I am looking to add the doubler plate. The pipes are 24" STD wall pipe. I have also attached a picture of an actual feature I am trying to create and a modified drawing to which I have manually added a spline to visually represent the doubler.


Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.