AnsweredAssumed Answered

Flex-Concentric... what??

Question asked by Frank Bos on Oct 25, 2017
Latest reply on Nov 21, 2017 by Frank Bos

Soooo... I had a pin mated concentrically to a hole and changed the hole to a slot.  I knew that I would have to update the mate in the assembly, went there and mated the pin to the sketch point of the slot.  The mate now reads "flex-Concentric".  It is new to me.  Happened in 2 different assemblies.  Has anyone seen this before?