1. -You can have custom labels on your views. I have one of them created in the "design library" under annotations:
2. -You can also create names of views and scales via the document properties. You would then create your drawing templates with the settings in this menu.
3. - I can see in document properties, you can change the style of the section arrow, but I don't see where you can have a custom arrow.
4. - I know that you can have any shape border on a "detail view", but I can't figure out how to make the border on the parent view the same shape. Perhaps someone can chime in on this.
5. - I have not found elevation call-outs like you have shown, but that would be nice.
I would suggest waiting for more input from more experienced SolidWorks users before you do anything based on my limited knowledge. Because I am going to tell you that in my opinion, run as far away from Solidworks as you can.