I'm encountering the following problems in Visualize 2017 SP3.0 (client specific reasons why I'm using this version.)
During work in visualize my 'palette' disappeared. I have had this before. Mostly, restarting the program solved the problem, as the 'view > view palette' didn't work.
This time restarting didn't solve the issue.
I did the following:
- Visualize 2016 worked fine.
- Solidworks 2017 / 2016 and 2015 worked fine.
- I try to solve by deleting temp-files and some .xml files (as described in different post. This didn't solve the issue.
- Made an attempt to repair Visualize 2017. Failed.
- Made an attempt to uninstall Visualize 2017 (encountered problems: a reboot is still pending in the system.... )
Made reboot / still notification / tried to uninstall / failed uninstall due to missing components (???)
- Tried uninstall of Solidworks 2017 (encountered problems: a reboot is still pending in the system.... )
Made reboot / still notification / tried to uninstall / failed unistall due to missing components (???)
- Made upgrade to Solidworks 2017 SP4.1 (Succesfully)
Opening Visualize 2017 4.1 > message: Nvidia drivers 375.63 or newer have CUDA support.
Ignoring results in application error-message > save and continue > no import/ saving/ etc can be done. Rendering buttons missing.
But I have my "palette' back!! PROBLEM SOLVED!!
- Updated the Nvidia-drivers: results in 2 "application errors": continue / save and continue/ quit results in program closing.
- Alternative drivers: problem remains
- Rolling back drivers: problem remains.
- Cleaned out the registry / cleaned out computer. No better results.
- Uninstalling SW 2017 / 2016 / 2015 did not work. (Not via Windows/ ccleaner/ deep-clean/ SW-repair or uninstall)
- Installed Win10- install / Uninstall tool to fix the issues.
- Uninstalled SW 2017 / 2016 / 2015, cleaned up registry / clean out computer
I made a complete fresh install of 2017 SP3.0. Rolled back drivers to initial version.
> message: Nvidia drivers 375.63 or newer have CUDA support. (Which were not needed by SP3.0 before.
> When ignoring: application error-message > save and continue > no import/ saving/ etc can be done. Rendering buttons missing.
> when updating drivers: application error-message > continue = program closes.
Anyone recognizing this issue?
BTW: I will contact my VAR, however I'm not expecting a quick answer of them.
...and I'm in the middle of a project and visualizations