AnsweredAssumed Answered

Edit chamfer that goes into a fillet

Question asked by Mark Na on Oct 21, 2017
Latest reply on Oct 23, 2017 by Ned Hutchinson

Anyone here that works in Solidwork able to let me know if there is a way to edit a part.


This is what the part looks like in solidworks. What I would like is to have the rounded filleted part removed so the chamfer goes all the way down.

Part how they have it.jpg


This is how I want the part to look like. See it is flat in the red circles. This image was done in another cad software but cannot save it as solidworks file.

Part how I need it.jpg


Is there a way to do this in solidworks? I can supply the solidworks file.




Message was edited by: Mark