AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to create a curved flange on a sheet metal part

Question asked by Scott Adamson on Oct 2, 2017
Latest reply on Oct 2, 2017 by Jeremiah Feist

I have a curved sheet metal part that I need to add a flange that follows the curved sheet metal.  Is this possible in solidworks 2016?