I'm faced with issue at Solidworks Manage installation. Process was initialized under domain Administrator but nevertheless crash. PDM 2018 was installed successfully for sure.
Is there any recommendation and ideas?
Thanks in advance for reply
Problem was solved in SR# 1-15081949062:
This is happening because of SPR 1044924 - Installation fails with a 1609 error when using a non-English OS.
1) Open 'Computer Management' from Administrative tools of control panel.
2) In 'Local users and Groups'->'Groups' create a new group 'Users' (you don't have to add any users to it).
3) The installation will now complete.
the following message could appear at SW Manage installation on VM:
Error reading hardware key!
Please contact technical support!
Solution from support:
There are 3 ways to deal with this:
1. Copy the SWM.ConfigWizard.exe into a different computer and save the *.swmc file back into the original computer.
2. Use the latest Pre-Release installer.
3. Use the utility attached to this SR 1-15090360744