AnsweredAssumed Answered

Degree Symbol

Question asked by Kim Teems on Sep 15, 2017
Latest reply on Sep 15, 2017 by Dan Pihlaja

I need to add a degree symbol in the text. None of the shortcuts I know work.

I've tried Alt 0176 and Alt 248

Anyone know if this is possible to do? I really hate spelling out degree F.