HallowSolids

Question asked by Jerry Kassil on Sep 12, 2017
Latest reply on Oct 27, 2017 by Jerry Kassil

Date: Thursday, October 26th

Time: 5:30pm to ~9:00pm

Where: Beckett Gas, Inc.

38000 Beckett Parkway, North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039

What: NEOSWUG Meeting – HallowSolids Edition

I know it’s been too long since the last meeting but we are on for October. Every so often we like to put together a special themed meeting. It’s been 3 years since CarnivalWorks and it’s time again for something extra special. This year we are planning a Halloween themed meeting. Costumes are optional but then hey…it’s Halloween! This meeting will include a model-mania competition facilitated by Mark Schneider from SOLIDWORKS, a mini-partner pavilion including DriveWorks, plant tours of Beckett Gas, a presentation, and of course food and drink. We may even have an extra surprise or two. The agenda is still coming together but we wanted to get this out there so we could start getting a head count.

What we need from you...

- Your speedy RSVP is greatly appreciated to help the planning process.

- Send me a screen shot and short description of a design you’re proud of. We will compile these into a presentation that will be displayed throughout the night.

- Bring something spooky - I mean tasty to eat and share with the group, we will provide the protein and drinks.

Anyone and everyone is welcome to join us, just let us know who.

When you arrive, the sign-in sheet will act as your non-disclosure since we are providing tours through the plant. Look for more details as they become "Solid" and hope to see you all in October and remember to get in your RSVP as soon as possible and send me your product sheet for the display.

Boo...jk

HallowSolids.png

Outcomes