6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 12, 2017 7:05 AM by John Stoltzfus

Drawing hole table tolerance font height wrong

Jim Paige

We have a drawing with a hole table that whenever the description field is edited to add a tolerance value, the tolerance text as well as any following text, is enlarged beyond the document settings.  The "Use Document Font" button is on.

When the description field is edited to add a tolerance, the tolerance and following text is enlarged.

I know that I can change the tolerance font and size for dimensions, both globally and individually, but I cannot find anything that controls just the tolerance font in a hole table.

This doesn't happen in other drawings so I suspect that it is part specific.  The workaround for this is to delete the hole table row containing the enlarged text (or removing the selection from the feature), then re-editing the feature to include the hole again.  After that is done, the description field can be edited without any problems.

It should be noted that the person who created the table selected each hole feature individually rather than selecting the part face containing the holes.  I inserted a new hole table and selected the face but had the same problem.  This is an irritation right now but without knowing the root cause, this could become a reoccurring time waster.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and regards.