5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 29, 2018 4:01 PM by Mike Hodson

    drw note, text box caret

    Eric Wicklund

      Does anyone know if its possible to make the flashing vertical line in a text box appear when you are editing a note in a drawing? (i think its called a caret)


      The thing i'm pointing to with the red arrow.