Back on May 16 I made a request through my VAR to change the e-mail addresses on my profiles. This was in response to a request from our IT department to not use our work e-mail for such things as newsletters, notifications (such as from this forum) and other things. This was in direct response to a global malware attack that had happened the week before. I thought their request was quite reasonable. The next day my profile e-mails were changed, but my profile was frozen and the points reset. This was certainly frustrating. Now, 14+ weeks later the company that hosts this forum, Jive, finally got me unfrozen. This was not without a lot of prodding and shaming by me and Richard Doyle. A lot of the accumulated stuff that one gets as they participate on the forum is gone, but at least now it appears fixed, even if not everything was restored. I'll take it.
I am writing this to publicly thank Richard for his perseverance in this effort and for putting up with my aggravation.
I'll be sending back the points that were donated to me while I was in this total eclipse. It is a good thing I made a record of it, because even that is gone from my profile. So, pardon the jumbling that happens to the leaderboards today as I process the points transfers.